Rollerski class sessions - online booking info
Our rollerski class sessions are suitable for beginners and improvers alike. To make the process of booking simpler we encourage all to book online.
- All sessions last 2 hours
- Suitable for complete beginners, useful as a refresher
- Choose between classic (C) or skating (S) rollerski classes - click here for info
- We provide all equipment which is included in the price (except instruction only sessions) but please bring gloves
- See venues section for maps of meeting points
- Class sessions cost £24 (£16 instruction only)
- Bookings are non-refundable
- Beware - as with most sports, there is an element of risk in rollerskiing. We do all we can to minimise risks, but accidents occasionally happen. All our instructors are Snowsport England qualified instructors and hold professional indemnity and public liablity insurance
- Before your first session we ask you to fill in and sign a safety form. It saves time if you can do this before coming along, but don't worry if you forget - we always bring spare forms along
- Always bring & wear gloves
Back to class booking
Class online booking and payment: Choose your session and indicate your UK shoe size. You can add several sessions to your basket before paying.
Classes are a good way to try rollerskiing for the first time. It'll help you decide whether you want to go on to join a course, buy rollerskis or go cross-country skiing on snow.
For any more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
07968 286129 or 020 8348 2540.